CONTACT US

Product Distribution

Vecchia Cantina markets 49% of its wine in Italy while the other 51% is exported; 33% to EU countries (Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Poland) and 18% to non EU countries (United States, Central America, Far East).

For information please call the winery:

Italian Sales Office
0578-716092 Italian Sales Office

info@vecchiacantinadimontepulciano.com

Foreign Sales Office
+39 0578-716092 Foreign Sales Office

c.topini@vecchiacantinadimontepulciano.com

vecchia cantina degustazione